Nail Jewels 45
Colouring: 7 colours
Contents: Glass bottle with brush, of 15 ml.
Techniques: used to make the enamel brighter and long lasting, protect it and increase its gloss, and therefore, the shine.
- Maximum adherence
- Easy to apply
- Fluid consistency
- Resistant colours
- Scratch proof
- Without dispersion
Instructions for use:
If you decide to equip yourself at home to make your nails with semi-permanent, it will be enough to buy a UV lamp oven, a product to remove the nail polish, like Remover, a base gel polish, like Base Coat, a primer, a fixing gel top coat, like the Top Coat and the semi-permanent nail polish of the color you like best.
1. Sanitise the client's nails with Sanitizer;
3. Remove the dust in excess with the nail brush;
4. Evenly clean the entire surface of the nail using a square of pressed cotton soaked in Nail Fresh Nail Prep;
5. Wait a few seconds (about 30 seconds will be enough) until the product evaporates completely;
6. Apply 1-2 small drops of acid primer being careful not to touch the skin, air dry in seconds. Apply on the nail plate for avoid the cuticle area;
7. Apply a thin layer of Base Coat with a dry brush. To speed up the step apply a drop on each nail and with the dry brush spread it on the whole surface;
8. Cure in UV for 120 sec., In UV / LED 60 sec;
9. Apply a first layer of semi-permanent polish on the nails, sealing well the edges, dry in UV lamp for 120 seconds * or in LED lamp for approx 30 seconds (do not degrease);
10. Apply a second layer of semi-permanent color on the nails, sealing well edges, dry in UV lamp for 120 seconds * or in LED lamp for approx 60 seconds (do not degrease);
11. Apply a thin layer of Top Coat to seal, dry in a UV lamp for 120 seconds or in LED lamp for about 60 seconds;
12. Degrease the nails with Cleanser to make the nails shiny, lightly wetting a cotton pad and passing it on the nails thoroughly.
* 2 minutes with 36W lamp, 4 minutes with 9 watt lamp
- It is a light-curing product that requires a certain light (UV or LED) to be able to harden, unlike traditional nail polish whose drying is on the outside.
- It does not create bubbles during application.
- Easy to remove with Remover.
- Do not apply the gel on the skin or cuticle.
- Apply the gel on the edges of each nail to seal the gel and avoid chipping.
- It is a light-curing product that requires a certain light (UV or LED) in order to harden, unlike traditional nail polish whose drying happens at the touch of air.