STAMPING GEL WHITE
Stamp like a PRO! Antartyc stamping gel is a gel created exclusively for molding, that is, to transfer the impression of a mold. The formula of the Antartyc stamping gel guarantees easy application and excellent transfer of the color found in the plate, from the plate to the sponge and the sponge to the nails. Allows the design to come out when it is on the finger.
Coloration: - white
Contents: jars of 8ml.
Techniques: surface decorations
How to use:
- Collect an image from the plate;
- Apply 5-6 microspheres of stamping gel on the plate above or next to the image;
- Scrape quickly at 45 degrees. (You have about 3 seconds to collect the image before the solvents begin to evaporate);
- Then gently roll the matrix with extremely light pressure (do not "bounce");
- Remove excess gel from the head of the matrix.
- Do your best to use a very graceful movement with even pressure (don't press down on the middle of the roll).