It is an indispensable product for nail reconstruction with semi-permanent nail polish, UV gel and acrylic colors. A particular, transparent nail polish to be applied to the nail before the colored nail polish.
It has a protective and sometimes even curative function. It creates the adhesive bond between the nail plate and the gel products without damaging the nail plate. Thanks to its special formula, it allows an excellent adhesion on the nails guaranteeing a long lasting effect, for over 3/4 weeks.
Contents: 7.5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml bottles with brush .
Techniques: to promote the adhesion of the nail polish, the adhesion between the building gels, semi-permanent, acrygel, techno gel and any type of gel that is applied over the nail plate.
- Maximum adherence
- Easy to apply
- Fluid consistency
- High flexibility
How to use:
- Sanitise the client's nails with Sanitizer;
- Opacify the natural nail with the Buffer or with a Zebra 150/180 file.
- Remove the dust in excess with the nail brush;
- Evenly clean the entire surface of the nail using a square of pressed cotton soaked in Nail Fresh Nail Prep;
- Wait a few seconds (about 30 seconds will be enough) until the product evaporates completely;
- Apply 1-2 small drops of acid primer being careful not to touch the skin, air dry in seconds. Apply on the nail plate for avoid the cuticle area;
- Apply a thin layer of Base Coat with a dry brush. To speed up the step apply a drop on each nail and with the dry brush spread it on the whole surface;
- Cure in UV for 120 sec., In UV / LED 60 sec;
- The Base Coat is spread like a normal nail polish, without exaggerating in quantity and above all being careful not to touch the cuticles. This care is essential so that, once cured, the enamel does not fail. If you accidentally touch the cuticles, don't worry: before putting your hand under the lamp, clean the excesses with a cuticle stick. This way your nail polish will last longer and the result will be flawless.