Nail fresh nail prep – 100mlAntartyc
The Nail Fresh Nail Prep - also known as Dehydrating Nail or Dehydrating Nail - is a Liquid Degreaser that is used during the Nail Reconstruction to gently Dehydrate the Natural Nail Surface, before proceeding with the Primer application.
It degreases and dries the nail completely, optimally cleaning it from both grease and residual water particles. The "task" of the Nail Fresh Nail Prep, therefore, is to thoroughly cleanse the natural nail, eliminating any oily trace!
Indispensable to perform an excellent job on difficult nails.
Contents: bottles of 100ml.
Techniques: Thoroughly cleanse the natural nail.
How to use:
- Sanitize the client's nails with Sanitizer;
- Opacify the natural nail with the Buffer or with a Zebra 150/180 file;
- Remove excess dust with the nail brush;
- Evenly clean the entire surface of the nail using a pressed pad soaked in Nail Fresh Nail Prep;
- Wait a few seconds (about 30 seconds will be enough) for the product to evaporate completely.
- Do not neglect the more "strategic" areas such as that of the Cuticles and the free margin when applying the Nail Fresh Nail Prep.